Pigs Eat Wolves: The Spiritual Journey through Fairy Tale [5 hrs intro or full weekend workshop/retreat]
From fairy tales and heros’ journeys to the most sacred of spiritual texts, we are consistently reminded that our way to personal freedom lies through dark, unfamiliar places. The story of the 3 Little Pigs is such a story. From the conditioning we receive on mother pig’s lap to the warnings and fear created about the big bad wolf, we find ourselves oscillating between safety and the call of the unknown. This story is our story.
The work we will do together gives us further language, tools, support, and skill for facing the wolf within, as well as providing a vehicle for deepening our understanding of the Yoga Sutras.
What You Can Expect:
- Deepening awareness of and appreciation for the story of your own journey
- Further insights into your conditioning
- Tools to maneuver through the land of fear
- Deeper understanding of the Yoga Sutras
- A continued journey to understand and free the mind
Join me in this thoroughly delightful exploration of life through fairy tale.